IT ASSET MANAGER
IT SERVICE DESK MANAGER
IT CHANGE MANAGER
Rue Maunoir 15, 1207 Geneva
Geneva area - Switzerland
Phone: +41 78 686 09 47
Bringing a structured methodology and led change management activities relying on PMI and ITIL Best practices allowing to robotize processes.
● IT asset manager expert with successful experience to optimize, organize,
reduce IT cost center by implementing ITIL processes and IT software management. ITIL foundation certified.
Up to 1200 workstations and 600 servers.
● Driving team to deliver high performance, operational excellence and
best ITIL practices. Recognized for designing IT processes leveraging the
5 PMP steps (initiation, audit planning, execution, control/quality and closure)
Up to 6 reporting lines.
● Agility to operate ITIL, ITAM, ITSM projects in multiple organizations
and sectors Banking, Trading, Outsourcing, IT aftersales, building industry
with always a high customer focused mindset. (all levels up to VIP / board)
Up to 100% end user satisfaction
Areas of expertise
IT service Cost reduction
IT assets management
IT Cost reduction
IT service desk expert
Yannick has managed successfully an entire project of ISTM (ITSM/GLPI). His high discipline on key processes has allowed to keep up to date an exhaustive inventory of IT assets. I highly recommend Yannick for his ITAM skills.
Head of IT & Logistics
Yannick is very customer focus and an excellent team leader. We worked together on many projects over 2 years with very positive results and customer satisfaction. Adding to this, Yannick is very pleasant and has an excellent relationship.
Thanks to Yannick, I was able to optimize considerably the management of my infrastructure and the associated processes because he was able to find and implement the ideal tool.
Senior IT Infrastructure Architect, IT Infrastructure Monitoring Expert
IT Assets Manager, IT service desk 2014 - Present
Unigestion, Asset Management, Geneva
● Managed ITSM project (increasing of 30% IT service productivity)
● Implemented Change Management Processes into ITSM
Communication and Training for change management
Impact analysis, rollback plan, approval, ticket links, SLA
● Administrated ITSM software (GLPI),ITIL implementation
● Dicreased the queue of request near to 0
● Worked closely with compliance department to be ITIL complient
● Audited of existing implementation processes, identification of the critical points,
implementation of remedial actions.
● Implementation of Quality improvement in close collaboration with
the service manager, the projects and production teams.
● Performed as System Administrator, managing all new ADAccounts
(optimize account creation time by 50 %)
Yannick put in place the ITSM and adapted the product/processes in order to match with the quality/security/operations requirements. Focused on delivery and satisfaction, he was committed on delivering this project. He succeeded in it, on time, in a complex context. It was a pleasure to work with him; he is able to adapt himself to strong temper personalities that he always serve with smile!
Chief information security officer
IT after sales manager 2012
Devillard, Printers selling, Geneva
● Supervised and trained a team of 6 technicians in customer support operations,
planning and procedures decreasing project execution time by 30%.
● Reduced customers requests after sales
● Optimized project management processes
● Simplified and clarified invoices for customers
IT Assets manager, IT service desk manager 2006-2011
Bechtle for Total Trading SA, Deutsche Bank, RTS (Geneva)
● Led a team of 6 technicians to provide a high-level service
● Implemented ITSM / CMDB to inventory all IT Assets
● Directed many projects (IT software migration, users moving)
● Administrated servers and users account
● IT Support – Deutsche Bank
● Piloted for workstations migration project - TSR (1200 workstations)
Yannick is a key asset to an IT Team. We worked together in a very efficient way. Yannick has a service oriented approach that facilitates service delivery. Working with Yannick was also very pleasant since he is a reliable and joyfull person.
IT Operations Manager at TOTSA TOTAL OIL TRADING SA
IT MANAGER 2002-2005
● Organized IT department (IT hardware standardization, server management)
● Supported and trained users
● Administrated servers (windows, mail, anti-virus)
● Deployed ITSM solution with cmdb
Organize IT service department by elaborating processes and bring ITSM software to manage request, inventory management.
Production Manager, Head of IT 1993-2002
● Created IT environment from zero (infrastructure, operations, help desk)
● Responsible for six foremans, two storekeepers, 100 workers
● Planned 40 orders per day for 100 workers
● Negotiated as purchase manager all orders of the manufactory
● Controlled product quality
● Oversight stocks
Managing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
Westbourne academy (3 months of intensive courses and FCE exam)
Training Project Manager Professional ( IT training academy)
Training team leading
Training Nexthink –Geneva (Totsa)
Training Windows 7 – Geneva (IT-Training Academy)
English training –SL&C – Geneva (2007 - 2009 - 2011)
Training advanced Landesk – (Totsa)
Training IT administrator Servers / LAN Windows NT4/ 2000 - IB Formation – PARIS
Training IT technician advanced - CEGOS – PARIS
BACCALAUREAT G2 (Accounting – Management - IT) - Ets. PIGIER - LE MANS (maturité)
Nationality, status: French (3 kids, 16, 8 & 5 years) – B permit (C sept 2017)
Date of birth: December 31st, 1973
Language: French (mother tongue), English (fluent)
Voluntary: GLPI community help
Sports: Tennis, judo.
2002 - 2017
Mr Anthony Payot
Head of IT - Unigestion
Mr Stefano Dotta
Head of IT operations
Total Trading SA
Service Manager - Bechtle
Mr Olivier Collon
IT Operations Manager
Total Trading SA